Import from 4.4 to 4.6
Kyle Haefner
2012-12-18 20:19:21 UTC
Hi All,

I'm trying to do an import from 4.4 to 4.6. I have not checked the option
to keep the user pins. I start the upgrade and after about 20-30 minutes
it times out, with no apparent change to users or phones. The
postgres/postmaster process is still cranking away.... a few questions I
have are:

1. Is there a log I can look at for imports?

2. Is the timeout a client side thing? Anyone know off hand how to adjust
this?

3. Can I initiate the import from the command line?

Thanks!

Kyle
--
Kyle Haefner, M.S.
Communication Systems Programmer
Email: ***@colostate.edu
George Niculae
2012-12-18 20:27:52 UTC
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Kyle Haefner
Post by Kyle Haefner
Hi All,
I'm trying to do an import from 4.4 to 4.6. I have not checked the option
to keep the user pins. I start the upgrade and after about 20-30 minutes
it times out, with no apparent change to users or phones. The
postgres/postmaster process is still cranking away.... a few questions I
1. Is there a log I can look at for imports?
sipXconfig.log should show import status
Post by Kyle Haefner
2. Is the timeout a client side thing? Anyone know off hand how to
adjust this?
Try by adjusting Timeout value in httpd.conf file
Post by Kyle Haefner
3. Can I initiate the import from the command line?
yes, run

sipx-restore -c configuration.tar.gz

or

sipx-restore -v voicemail.tar.gz