Sorry more info
Matt Nelson
2012-12-19 03:32:50 UTC
sorry needed to add i got this in the log

IO error. Could not complete agent command Cannot run program
"/usr/bin/sipxagent": java.io.IOException: error=12, Cannot allocate
memory null
--
Matt Nelson
Owner/Technical Director

"pure technical artistry"
Tony Graziano
2012-12-19 10:51:53 UTC
cannot allocate memory... describe your VM configuration? I would allocate
at least 4GB before booting up.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Matt Nelson <
Post by Matt Nelson
sorry needed to add i got this in the log
IO error. Could not complete agent command Cannot run program
"/usr/bin/sipxagent": java.io.IOException: error=12, Cannot allocate
memory null
--
Matt Nelson
Owner/Technical Director
Vitelity/Megapath/Yealink Partner
audiopivotPATC
LIC#10-00016519
Malibu, California
424.781.1666 itsp/fax
Yuma, Arizona
928.597.4777 itsp/fax
"pure technical artistry"
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: ***@voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.465.6833
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>
Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: ***@voice.myitdepartment.net