fresh 4.6 install Service Temporarily Unavailable
Matt Nelson
2012-12-18 20:26:28 UTC
I have just installed a fresh 4.6 x64 in a virtualbox container and
after logging in as root and following the directions, I try to go onto
the web client and it gives me a service temporarily unavailable message
after forwarding me to the ssl port. Any ideas? I reinstalled several times.

Thanks.
--
Matt Nelson
Owner/Technical Director

"pure technical artistry"
George Niculae
2012-12-18 20:29:28 UTC
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Matt Nelson <
Post by Matt Nelson
I have just installed a fresh 4.6 x64 in a virtualbox container and
after logging in as root and following the directions, I try to go onto
the web client and it gives me a service temporarily unavailable message
after forwarding me to the ssl port. Any ideas? I reinstalled several times.
Please check /var/log/sipxpbx/sipxconfig.log for errors (look like httpd
not started)

George
Michael Picher
2012-12-18 20:47:31 UTC
well, first off, patience is a virtue when waiting for the gui.

also, did you make sure to 'yum update' if you did an install from ISO?

mike
Post by Matt Nelson
I have just installed a fresh 4.6 x64 in a virtualbox container and
after logging in as root and following the directions, I try to go onto
the web client and it gives me a service temporarily unavailable message
after forwarding me to the ssl port. Any ideas? I reinstalled several times.
Thanks.
--
Matt Nelson
Owner/Technical Director
Vitelity/Megapath/Yealink Partner
audiopivotPATC
LIC#10-00016519
Malibu, California
424.781.1666 itsp/fax
Yuma, Arizona
928.597.4777 itsp/fax
"pure technical artistry"
Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810
O.978-296-1005 X2015
M.207-956-0262
@mpicher <http://twitter.com/mpicher>
linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=35504760&trk=tab_pro>
www.ezuce.com

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
Matt Nelson
2012-12-18 21:01:31 UTC
Yeah, doing these things now. Thanks guys.
Post by Michael Picher
well, first off, patience is a virtue when waiting for the gui.
also, did you make sure to 'yum update' if you did an install from ISO?
mike
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Matt Nelson
I have just installed a fresh 4.6 x64 in a virtualbox container and
after logging in as root and following the directions, I try to go onto
the web client and it gives me a service temporarily unavailable message
after forwarding me to the ssl port. Any ideas? I reinstalled several times.
Thanks.
--
Matt Nelson
Owner/Technical Director
Vitelity/Megapath/Yealink Partner
audiopivotPATC
LIC#10-00016519
Malibu, California
424.781.1666 <tel:424.781.1666> itsp/fax
Yuma, Arizona
928.597.4777 <tel:928.597.4777> itsp/fax
www.ezuce.com <http://www.ezuce.com>